Thursday, December 11, 2008

Etsy Steampunk Gift Guide

Hello to all,
I finished my finals this past Tuesday. FINALLY. They really weren't awful, though. Most of my finals were kind of like mini-parties with some critiquing on the side. Still, I've been slaving away on final projects and am happy to finally be able to focus on my non-class-related art stuff. And now I have weaving and dyeing to add to my growing collection of things I want to do outside of the classroom...

Sadly, I've caught that nasty crud-bug that always seems to hit the campus, and it's annoying me to no end-- I currently have a few "commisions" I was working on for a few of my professors for Christmas, and they're all at a stand-still now that I'm all sneezy and groggy and just plain nasty.

ALSO, I've been meaning to put up some pictures of all the neat things I've worked on for this past semester, but until I get better that just ain't happening.

Ah well.

At least there's etsy to turn to when I want to share something crafty!

They just put up a "steampunk and noir gift guide" filled with loads of stuff I'd just love to get my hands on. Needless to say, it's filled with cogs, frills, black lace and brass findings...basically, the kind of stuff that makes me salivate and feel rather greedy during the Christmas season.

Now to just BACK AWAY and look at things that my family would like instead of me.

....

No comments: